Family owned campground
Discover historic Montana on your next vacation! Walk, ride or tour Custer Country and
the Custer Battlefield where Lt. Col. George Armstrong Custer, Chief Sitting Bull
and Chief Crazy Horse made history at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
* Next to Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument.
* Near Hardin, MT, where Little Bighorn Days and Custer’s Last Stand Reenactment are held in June.
* Minutes away from Crow Agency where the annual Crow Fair Powwow is held the third weekend in August.
* Close enough to explore the Crow Fair’s weeklong activities, yet far enough away to take a quiet rest from them.
* Centrally located in Southeast Montana, we’re on your way to or from Billings, MT; Hardin, MT; Sheridan, WY; Yellowstone National Park, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Devil’s Tower, Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area, Tongue River Reservoir State Park and the Rosebud Battlefield.
* Long pull thrus - 70' plus!
* Room for big rigs & pull outs