|For some strange reason, the microwave in our motorhome works fine for as long as we're hooked up. But when we used our generator last weekend, I noticed that only the light in the microwave is working.
I checked to make sure that the light wasn't wired into the 12v system. It isn't. Tried to use an extension cord to plug it into another outlet, but still got the same result. All our other systems that run on 110v like our microwave (the coffee maker, TV, DVD, vacuum cleaner, space heaters) were working just fine.
I'm dumbfounded. Is it the microwave, or the power supplied by our generator?
Would really appreciate your input on this. Thanks!