Individual Campsites/Primitive Camping Zone
- Site 1 is located on sandspit, 1.5 miles east of dock.
- Site 2 is located 0.1 mile west of dock.
- Site 3 is located 0.25 mile west of dock, in the trees.
- Site 4 is located at NW beach, 3 miles from dock.
- Site 6 is located at North bay, 3.7 miles north of dock.
Primitive Camping Zone
- located along 1/2 mile of shoreline around the individual campsites, the NPS ranger station, and the dock.
Group Camps can accommodate 8-21 campers. Fee is $30/night.
Group Camp A
- located 1.5 miles SE from the dock, site is situated atop a high bank above the sandspit at the southern tip of the island.
Group Camp B
- located approximately 50 yards W of the dock. The site is adjacent to the volunteer cabin.