Camp Finder App
Tips and Articles
Camping and RV Forums
Whispering Pines RV Resort & Campground
3060 Mancelona Rd, Mancelona, Michigan 49659
View on Map
From jct US 131 & Hwy 88: Go 1-1/2 mi E on CR 38 (E State St).
8AM to 8PM
May 20 to September 3
: Before 12PM
83 RV Sites, 9 Tent Sites, 47 Full Hookup, 36 Electric and Water, 30 Amps, 50 Amps, Pull Thru
$35.00 - $48.00
: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, VISA
Facilities & Services
Bathhouse / Restrooms, Dump Station, Hot Showers, Laundry, WiFi
Hiking, Playground, Swimming, Swimming Pool
All Ages, Pets Welcome
Max RV Length 65 ft, Max RV Width 36 ft
Welcome to Whispering Pines RV Resort & Campground based in Mancelona, MI. We are centrally located and are close to so many areas in Northwest Michigan. Everything is just 30 minutes away. Our RV Resort & Campground provides everything you would expect and more.
Max RV Length
Max RV Width
Electric and Water
Firepit / Fire Ring
Firepit / Fire Ring
2019 Rates are per site
Daily Rates: $35.00 - $48.00
Weekly Rate Special
Stay for 7 Nights for only $175.00. This is for a Full Hookup Back-in Site or $190.00 for a Full Hookup Pull-through Site.
Payment Methods Accepted
Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, VISA
(18 and over)
(Up to 17)
Day Visitor (8am - 11PM)
Extra Vehicle Fee
Early Check In Fee
Check In Details
Late Check Out Fee
Check Out Details
Facilities and Services
Bathhouse / Restrooms
3 LG Bundles for $10.00 ****Special****
3 8lbs Bags for only $5.00 ****Special****
8am - 8pm
Water / Sewer
$5.00 Water $5.00 Sewer $7.00 if both on same visit
Based on 1 review
Most Recent First
Member Rating (Highest)
Member Rating (Lowest)
Quiet and peaceful
July 7, 2015
This park has gone through a lot of changes in the last couple of years. The sites are bigger, the roads wider and paved. There are trees between sites to provide privacy. The grounds are well-maintained. The bathrooms are immaculate. It's a great place to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet.
We stayed here in a Class A Motorhome.
Recent Related Posts
Ask a question or view the 26 posts in the Midwest Forum
Click here to go to the Forum
Within a week = $20.00 cancellation fee
No Refunds with 24hr of reservation
30 Days notice for Holiday or Events or no Refund.
• All pets must be on a leash at all times.
• Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
• Pets are not allowed in the registration building, recreational building, or pool area.
• Should pets become noisy, they must be brought inside/quieted immediately.
• All pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
• Any campers not in compliance will be asked to leave the park without refund.
• Quiet hours begin at 11:00pm and last till 8:00am. This means that all radios, stereos, or any other music devices are turned down low.
• The pool and recreational areas will close at dusk.
• All evening campfire conversations must be kept low so as not to disturb neighboring campers. You may love singing at midnight, but your neighbors may not love it so much!
• Campers that refuse to abide by the quiet hours will be asked to leave the park without refund.
• All garbage must be taken to the designated dumpster across from the registration building
• Do not leave any trash outside or on a picnic table overnight as unwanted animals will visit
• Please do not litter on the park grounds since we work very hard to provide our guests and visitors with a clean, park-like setting
• Any camper discarding trash or littering anywhere on the property will be asked to leave the park without refund
• All vehicles must fit within the site provided. No vehicles are permitted to be on any part of the road or on neighboring sites.
• All guests must stop at the registration building upon arrival.
• For visiting guests there is a $10.00 fee per vehicle with 2 Adults and 2 Children. The fee for each additional adult is $7.00; each additional child under the age of 16 is $4.00.
• No visitor pets allowed in the park.
• Visitor vehicles are not permitted to be on any part of the road or on a nearby site. Visitors are welcome to park at the registration building.
Advertise with Us
© 2007-2023 Camping Road Trip, LLC. All Rights Reserved.